Home

December 12, 2017, 11:18:38 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Worst alcohol you've ever had?  (Read 1899 times)
Blasphemer
Metalosophist
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« on: April 07, 2009, 09:17:32 pm »

We've already talked about our favorites, but what are some of the absolute nastiest alcoholic drinks you've ever had?  Please share your warnings and de-recommendations here so that others may learn from your mistakes. Tongue

Worst beer:

Red Dog - worse than Budweiser, actually.

Old Speckled Hen - seems like it would be a good beer snob's beer, but it just tastes weird. And wrong. Kind of like drinking an elderly spotted chicken.

Camo - tastes like a horse pissed on a cow pie. And the aftertaste...ugh. I think they call it a "high gravity lager" because it's hard to stand up after drinking it...

Worst liquor:

Gosling's Black Seal dark rum - I didn't think it was possible for rum to be bad, but here ya go.

Any kind of cheap whiskey, vodka, or tequila - Here's my advice on tequila: just because it exists, that doesn't mean you have to drink it!

Oh, and one time I tried to make a "dirty martini", but I bought the sweet / red vermouth instead of the dry vermouth, so just imagine that with a dirty martini mix. It literally looked, smelled, and tasted like puke.

Wayfaerer
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2009, 04:28:17 pm »

Yeck, Red Dag is pretty terrible!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: