Home

October 20, 2017, 07:53:43 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bands that need to hurry up and release another album!  (Read 2396 times)
Blasphemer
Metalosophist
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« on: January 28, 2009, 09:18:53 pm »

Leaves' Eyes - it sounded like the Legend Land EP was going to be a prelude to the next album, and then... nothing.  They have plans to release a double live CD/DVD in 2009, but what happened to the new album, guys? Wouldn't it be better to put out a second full-length album before attempting a friggin' double live album? It's going to take all their studio material just to fill that amount of time.

Theory in Practice - according to their website, which was last updated in 2002, the band is taking an "extended break".  I'll say!  Even Meshuggah doesn't take this long.

Spiral Architect - their first and only album was released in 2000, but technically the band is still together.  Lars and Asgeir played on Ihsahn's new album, but other than that, they don't seem to be doing much. Makes me wonder what these people do all day.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2009, 09:25:32 pm by Blasphemer » Logged

Nocty

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2009, 01:18:00 am »

the kovenant definitely need to hurry up ...lazy bums ,some dude told me he heard the the samples ands its good...of course its good,just f**king release it man!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: